31 May 2005

My Reflections



No one ever tells me what happens after child birth. Here I am, experiencing all kind of things associated with newborn. I din expect an infant can poo so many times a day, myself doing a nappy change, breastfeeding to be that messy, shouldering heavy responsibility and awaken at 3am in the morning by baby to play. I dun even have time to comb my hair, haiz! Everything is a new experience to me.

Actually before Wenzel's arrival, I dun really like young children. But by looking at Wen now made me realize the fun and joy of having children. Looking at her innocent face, I feel that I need to give her love, shower her care and cuddle her to provide security. I enjoy seeing her smiling, love holding her and watching her sleep, looking at her stretching her small body and be awake. She will even smile in her sleep. Her chubby cheeks are so irresistibly kissable. Guess I just love everything of her and couldn't get enough of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...