02 May 2005

Who Am I???


Hmmm...this place called earth is so much brighter and noisier than my womb home. There are many frenz in the same room as me. Seems that they cry whenever they are wet or hungry, perhaps that's what I should do too!

Heh heh, it really works! After trying for a few times, the nice nurses bring me to mummy for some nice warm milk...Yummy!

I have so many visitors today. They cuddled me and called me Wenzel. Hmmm.... maybe that's my name....Wenzel Pek. Mummy told me I was named by daddy cos he wants me to be home-loving and independent like mummy. Daddy left the Chinese-naming duty to mummy. Mummy chose a Chinese name that carries the meaning of being tactful and flexible. Yay, I've got a name! I like my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...