29 May 2005

My Full Month Party

My very first big day has come finally. I'm one month old liao. Ah ma, gong-gong and mummy brought me out of the house for jalan jalan saying to break the traditional 'pantang'. Dunno what's tat but I noe they meant well for me & most impt is I get to go out. Heard them saying need to do 3 things. Lucky enuf for them to find funeral wake few blocks away, a couple married at the next block of our house and a preggie is the most difficult to find but managed to in the end.


This party is like a hugging fest. I was practically being carried for the whole day by uncles and aunties; actually I oso enjoy being carried. They love kissing my chubby cheelks and touch my small rosebub lips. Daddy and mummy were busy entertaining the guests while I stayed awake throughout the whole party. I paiseh mah, dun like people to look at me sleeping, oso today is my big day leh, how can I miss out all details leh!!


Party's over and I finally KO @2345hr. Everyone's tired but happy. I'm the happiest cos got lots of angpaos and presents, all exclusively mine. Yeah! Goodnite everybody, thank you daddy and mummy for making my day BIG....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...