07 May 2005

Friday Nite Fever

Mummy noticed a slight increase in temperature on Friday nite. This got ah ma and mummy worried as infant getting fever is something not to be neglected. They brought me to KKH on Sat morning thinking tat it would be a lot easier to register and have my jabs there in future.

The counter nurse took my temp & said tat it was very high ~abt 39 deg. I was seen by a medical officer who asked so many questions and not solving any of the problems. Worst of all, he was unsure then and asked another experienced MO to come over. They told daddy that I had to be admitted for further investigation by the doctor. However, there wasn't any doctor then and KKH procedures for seeing the doctor is too long, mummy got really worried as I can see her almost crying out the moment she heard admitted.

Moreover, the MO's explanation and diagnosis was not very clear and certain, mummy told daddy she dun wanna me to be admitted so Daddy told the counter staff nurse firmly that he wanted to seek treatment elsewhere. Phew, I dun have to be separated from mum and dad. I'm juz a mere 1 week old infant leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...