01 May 2005

Hello Planet Earth!



Hi everyone, I'm Wenzel Pek, born into this world on the last day of April in the year 2005 @1132hr weighing 3.15kg with length 50cm. Actually my estimated arrival is supposed to be 08 May 2005, but dunno how come I accidentally broke this thing called 'waterbag' when I was dancing early in the morning around 7.20am in my womb home. This got mummy panic and woke daddy up to tell him about my doings and vroooom... ... they went straight to the hospital. After almost 4 hours of labour, out I come into this Planet called Earth!

The first person I saw is this motherly looking person whom I heard mummy calling her Dr Kek. Dr Kek said I have really strong lungs as I cried really really loud in the delivery room. Daddy got to cut the cord and take lots of pics of me. Good job daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...