30 April 2010

Celebration in Skool


I express my interest in Princess theme for my this year buffday and mummy ordered a "Snow White and the Seven Drawfs" cake for my celebration in school. Even the goodie bags for the gals are Disney Princess.


My friends and I oredi got ready way before papa and mummy have reached. They were equally excited 'bout the cake and some has even skipped their snack during break time earlier. :p


Photo-taking with the gals 1st. We have 11 gals in total with few as my best frens.


The boys' turn. There should be 6 but 1 down as Aik Yu was unwell.

The cake was yummilicious nice. Most had 2 rounds of it with some of my frens going for the 3rd round. I was all indulge in eating up the 'Snow White' cos it was pure candy figure. :p


We had a hugging session after cake eating and cleaning up the classroom. Lesson continued with papa and mummy leaving my classroom after the celebration.


We went Swensens for another round of treat after school cos mummy said can get free ice-cream for me loh and they were having 1-for-1 lunch too. Sweet!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...