04 April 2010

Happy Easter Day!!!


Here are some treats bought back from Australia by gu-gu for me and didi. Well, there is no need for further intro as u could tell from the pic above that blue is for didi and pink is for me. I'm not stereotype, wat I mean is Thomas is for didi and Barbie is for me. :p


Gu-gu noes me really well. She especially bot me sweet treat with lip gloss. Cool~I can moisturise my lips from now on. It is really important to stay hydrated and same goes for the lips. :)


Didi loves eating, hence this Thomas cup and spoon set for him.


The blue egg is suppose to be placed on top of the cup then u can slowly indulge in the chocz. But then the eggs like suddenly disappear into thin air the moment it was taken out of the box. Perhaps the adult has hid them somewhere for us to find.


Mummy has bot this chocz with soft caramel eggs for us known as "Bunny Bites". It's really yummy u noe. One is never enuf so both didi and I was asking for more after our 1st egg.

Here's a brief explanation about this special occasion. Everyone noes Easter day is 2 days after Good Friday aka Easter Sunday aka Resurrection Day or Resurrection Sunday. But why is it associated with bunny or eggs?

Easter eggs are special eggs given out to celebrate Easter. Tat's why mummy bot the bunny bites for us. It is also a symbol of the resurrection of Jesus. The eggs are usually painted the night before but I noe my lazy mummy very well, she will definitely go for the most convenient method.

Easter Bunny or Hare is a character depicted as rabbit bringing the special eggs to the home of the children the night before Easter. The Easter Bunny will hide them somewhere in the house or garden for the children to find when they wake up in the morning. The Easter Bunny sounds really like Santa Claus as they both bring gifts to children on the night before the holiday.


Most importantly, it is juz another day for us to rejoice and have fun. Happy Easter Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...