19 November 2007

A New Start in 2008

I'm enjoying my school holidays right now as my current school term has ended. Mummy brought me to buy new uniform at my new school. Oh my goodness, I'm wearing EXTRA SMALL. Mummy was so shocked that I gotto wear XS. She bot a set of XS and a set of Small.

I'll have to make new friends, adapt to new environment and greet new teacher next year. I wun be going to school so early as the commencement date is in February, thus I have one more month to play at home.

2 comments:

  1. So fast Wenz attending Nursery? I thot PCF uniform is blue in color? Anyway Wenz looks nice in her new uniform. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JO,

    Wenz will be attending pre-nursery aka playgroup. Rmb I start her on playgroup earlier at tots hse cos wanna let her have a feel of sch life. Since she has no prob with her current sch, I'm anticipating no prob with her new one as well.

    The uniform she is wearing is actually PE attire as pre-nursery dun need to wear the blue dress that you always sees other kid wearing. Pre-nursery uniform is only this PE attire.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...