16 November 2007

Excursion to the Reservoir

Yesterday was my last day of school at Tots House. I have to go over to ye-ye's house for daycare in the noon as usual from now onwards. However, I refused to go over this morning and insisted mummy to hold hand and bring me over else I won't go.


Mummy sent me there, played with me for a while then went home. She told me I will be going to the reservoir for a walk later. I will get to see monkeys, turtles and fishes.


Ah ma sort of worried nai-nai might not be able to handle me if I throw a big big tantrum outside thus she went along as well.

We walked for very long and true enuf we saw monkeys on the trees along the way.

We also stopped by to look at the turtles and fishes.

Another thing we saw is this big iguana in the water but I called it "crocodile". So u can imagine how big is the iguana right?


I took my lunch and snack there as well.


It was an enjoyable excursion and dunno izit that I had walked too much, I fell asleep on our way back. Ye-ye carried me back to my house and place me on my bed. I had a straight 3-hours nap. I'm looking forward to papa and mimi bringing me to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...