02 September 2005

Solid Mann

Guess what??? I finally get to eat something different today since the adults always think that I'm not drinking enough (still stuck at 3oz per feed). They have decided to supplement my meal with SOLIDS. My first food is the traditional type of brown rice cereal bot from medical hall with ginseng to make me strong and herbs to relieve constipation (recommended by mummy's friend, Annie). Yummy bi gor (cereal)! I like it, hay hay!

Mummy is more excited than me. She can't wait to take out all the solids feeding set barang that she has bot for me to use.


Look! My mum is so PIGEON siao man. She has bot the water bottle too. So kiasu of her! She likes this brand particularly, maybe becos a nihon brand! Actually, she is more worried that I might not like the taste of solids since she has bad experience feeding me milk and she has heard from friends that starting solids on baby is difficult. But I prove her wrong by finishing all the cereal she has prepared. I can say she is quite pleased with my performance lah; maybe I'll get more things coming up... ... hiak hiak hiak...

Look what my mummy has bot for me to mum mum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...