31 August 2005

My Reflections

Noticed that Wenzel drools a lot at the start of this month, mum says it's a sign of teething (so soon meh?), maybe this is what it contributes to her poor appetite for milk (just to console myself). I think we just have to tide her over this period as what the PD said. Talking about teething, quite likely too cos she appears to be more grumpy and grouchy at times recently.

Besides biting whatever she holds in her hands, she'll suck her fingers and toes. Seems that her gums is causing all the irritation and she's receiving the remedy from sucking (if that is the case, why dun suck on the milk bottle?).

Another activity I love doing with her is to hear her coos and babbles. She'll coo along when I sing her nursery rhymes as if she's singing with me. That's so sweet of her as I know she's absorbing what I'teaching her. My smart gal (self-proclaim again...hehe) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...