23 September 2005

Tolong saya!

Ah ma thot I was asleep in my playpen but my sudden loud waaah alarmed her. Dunno how come got myself cut in the mouth accidentally. Ah ma got panic when she saw blood flowing out from inside my mouth. She shouted for mummy who was in the bathroom showering for assistance.

Mummy obviously got frantic upon hearing I was bleeding. Ah ma quickly used a cotton wool to clean the inner of my mouth. They couldn't find any wound inside and there wasn't bloodstain on the wool. Ah ma chided mummy for not cutting my nails. Since ah ma believes cutting nails in the night is bad (another old wives' tale), mummy has to wait till morning to complete the task. Afraid that I might get cut again, they put on mittens for me again! Long time no see, mittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...