12 March 2006

My Gym



This is the last gym center on mummy’s list. The lesson starts really early. I quite like the program especially the trainer is a tall, dashing looking hunk. Well, they have lots fun cool things for me to explore. I enjoy sitting on the round bouncy thing where mummy will jump and I’ll bounce up and down. The ending part where they push a heavy mat down to create some wind was really cooling and fun. Before I realize it, 45 minutes is up and sadly, I have to bid goodbye.

Mummy’s comment: Though the outbreak of HFMD at Sarawak was very bad, I wasn’t really worried about it. However, this gym center did a very good job in preventing outspread of disease by wiping the feet of babies before and after the session. Just like gymboree, adults participating have to wear socks to maintain hygiene, which I like about it. Dunno is it bcos this session is the first, I saw them cleaning and sanitizing the equipment. This program introduces 3 different play settings after some free exploration of the equipment. Heard that the layout will be changed every week, which I think is good. It ended with babies’ playtime and parents were given the opportunity to rest and observe their babies interact and play with others, followed by a hand puppet song. Most importantly, the trial is FREE. Haha, not bcos of this reason that I give compliments, the program is really good. I’ll give a rating of 8.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...