05 March 2006

The Little Gym

There were a lot of jiejie korkor at The Little Gym. I have joined the 'Birds' program, which is meant for 10 to 19 months babies. As I have just turned 10 months, I was considered one of the youngest there. The trainer likes me a lot, maybe bcos I was very co-operative. She always uses me to demo the flip over. Everyone applause when I managed to finish 1 flip. I was in a dazz after the flip, not knowing what has happened. It was too fast for me to react to the situation that was why I was co-operative loh. Hehe




Mummy's comment: The program is almost like Gymboree with a lot of free play. The only difference is the trainer was there to interact with the babies and guide the parents. I'll give a rating of 7.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...