21 March 2006

Getting down from mattress

After countless hours of coaching from ah ma over a period of time, I've finally done it.

I've successfully gotten down from my mattress - the correct way. Previously, I'll just crawl to the edge of the mattress and attempt to 'dive down'. If ah ma or mummy hadn't caught hold of me in time (many times in fact :P), I confirm pong on the floor liao and my forehead sure got baluku one. Hahaha

Now I'm smarter already. Once I reach the edge of the mattress, I'll turn 180 degrees and go-stan, and just continue to go backwards til my feet touches the floor. But sometimes I gabra, so land on my bum instead. Well, at least better than landing on my round forehead right? Hahahaha...

Maybe a video will give you a clearer picture... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...