19 February 2006

JWT Kids Gym

Another gym marathon in my mummy’s list is this place called JWT Kids Gym. Yes, we WENT but my muddle-minded mummy went to the wrong place. Instead of bringing me to UE Square, she brought me to United Square near Novena. In fact, she has already checked with daddy the nite before on how to get there. However, you noe my mummy who is blur blur in roads and directions, obviously din get the location right. In the end, we never make it there and ended up shopping at United Square. Mummy bot lots of barang for me from the discount bazaar and some cute stuff for herself and me at hello kitty shop. I got 2 pair of shoes, 3 sets of clothes, 2 caps and a hello kitty float.

Mummy’s comment: Oops sweetie! I did it again (for not recognizing the location). However, I used the $$ suppose to pay for the trial in exchanged for so many good stuff for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...