26 February 2006

Gymboree


I attended Gymboree Level 2 lesson at Tanglin Mall with Ryan didi today. At Gymboree, there is this hand puppet clown called Gymbo. Most of the time, I was given the freedom to roam about and exploring their equipment. They wrapped up the whole program by introducing a parachute and blowing bubbles underneath it. Well, I do enjoy myself there with the companionship of Ryan too.

Mummy's comment: After 2 previous gym sessions, I notice that Wen has gained confidence in social interaction. She seems to know what is expected of her the moment I put her on the gym mat. At gymboree, most of the time is free play. The only get together is beginning part and ending where there is introduction of the clown, Gymbo and the parachute thingy. The trial costs $34 and lasted for 45 minutes. I’ll give a rating of 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...