13 February 2006

Baby Jumper Gym



Daddy and mummy signed me up for The Little Crawlers trial class at Baby Jumper Gym. I enjoyed myself there as there were variety of things incorporated, ranging from songs to story-telling, mathematics teaching, flash cards, photographic memory, dancing, silly games and of course some gym workout.

Mummy’s comment: This is an hour worth of activities. They begin with music and movement to sensory play then followed by gym to improve physical intelligence. What I like about this session is that they segregate the learning and play in twp diff rooms thus the babies weren’t get distracted and they allow both parent’s participations. The flash cards and dots card were good. I’ll give a rating of 8.5/10. However, this program really tires us out. The three of us slept soundly after reaching home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...