01 January 2006

My Reflections


Wenzel seems to cry a lot this month and I can see a change in her too. She has becoming more manja nowadays, wanting to be carried whenever whoever comes home. If we rejected her request, she'll burst into her usual routine of wa...wa...crying out loud. In comparison to 2 months ago, she wouldn't have known how to show such a behavior. My mums always tell me Wen is exceptionally naughty whenever I am back from work. I think she must have missed me so much in the day. The few hours spent with her in the evening could not satisfy her. She always wants me to play and engage activities with her. I really dun mind putting aside my time with her as I believe every moment spent should me quality.

Besides her manja, which I can still take it now, another undesirable behaviour is having difficulty falling asleep at nite. I wonder if she was over-stimulated or simply dun wanna sleep and asking to play with her at all times. Sometimes, she was already very tired and kept rubbing her eyes but just refuses to sleep, in the end leads to more crying. Hopefully I can find some solutions to this problem soon or there will be 1 panda bear in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...