30 January 2006

Chinese New Year 1

It's time to celebrate Chinese New Year again! (and of course collect money too lah :P) This is my 2nd CNY. The 1st one, I din helped daddy to 'recoup the losses' 'cos I was still in my womb home. And for this CNY specially, I've pick up a new trick - clasping my hands together and moving it up & down whenever someone goes, "Gong Xi! Gong Xi!" I was told that this is a sure-fire way to line my pockets with lots of angpows. WAHAHAHA...

Me getting ready to gear up with my new year clothing

Tadah, I'm ready!

Yee...., what's this???

Oh! Besides clasping hands, I hv to present this 1st then got angpow.
So where is my angpow???

Yeah! Got it liao...

Performing my usual QC test again

However, Ah ma fell sick on the first day of CNY. She had diarrhea, abdominal wind and chest discomfort, Poor ah ma cannot join us in visiting granny and grandpa. She rested and waited for us to bring food home for her. When we returned home in the evening, due to poor appetite, ah ma din eat the food we brought back for her. Instead she cooked her own plain ginger porridge believe to be able to eliminate wind. As there were plenty, ah ma asked mummy to feed me some to see if I wanna eat. To their surprise, I enjoyed the ginger taste very much and asked for a 2nd serving. I can even finish the 2nd bowl. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...