06 July 2005

Hunger Strike

Weaning Wen off the breast is so difficult. She kept rejecting bottle and throw tantrum whenever it's milk time. Even ah ma feed oso dun want liao. So garang...sometimes even go on hunger strike for 2 feeds, after much pacifying then entertain you drink 3oz. Of course I'm worried cos going back to work in 2 weeks time. Guess just have to be patient and console myself saying next month will be better. Worst still, she'll turn to the breast of that person carrying her. So embarrassing!!

I have went to net for solutions and even consulted friends who breastfeed. I have bot many different types of teats and she likes NUK latex one at the moment cos it resembles the shape and texture of a real nipple, shall keep my finger cross. Dunno which brand is next??? It doesn't matter so long that she can finish her milk. Tat's my top priority now.

We even have different people to feed her, it seems that she enjoy daddy feeding her right now. Daddy will be very proud each time Wen finishes the bottle. He will say nothing can beat the "invincible carry carry feed feed method". No wonder Wen enjoys lah, carry in arms, pace up & down and feed at the same time. She really know how to tekan daddy. I've tried that method too, it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...