25 July 2005

Day out in stroller


Daddy and mummy brought me out to China Square. That is daddy's fav place on Sunday. He'll be there looking out for new toys or animation for himself (you know, the adult kinda toy like Macross robots). Who knows I might remove it from one of daddy's display shelves at home and play with it too?

Say wanna bring me out jalan jalan but with own intention one, I tekan daddy carrying me and not sitting on the stroller. Poor mummy has to carry the stroller instead. They grabbed a quick meal at Hans, their fav restaurant over there, and I got to drink milk from bottle using daddy's "invincible carry carry feed feed" technique. I have a fun time out there and I think daddy enjoys equally much of my torture too (carrying me), hiak hiak hiak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...