01 June 2011

Under The Baobab Tree with Fun Continue...

Under the Baobab tree, we'll sit and listen....


Getting ready to watch 'Under the Baobab Tree'

Taking pic with the cast

A treat to Mandarin Court Set Lunch

Dad enjoying the snow fish...




Wenz got a new pumpkin hat...

A diecast Comfort taxi toy that Denz long for

June school holiday kicks off again so our first family outing this holiday started with 'Under The Baobab Tree' ~ children play. Certainly dad's first time watching children play with the kiddos as I could not join them previously due to work commitment. Well, the play caught my attention and participation which I'm certain my kiddos enjoyed themselves seeing their constant laughters. It's pretty amazing that it only takes 3 casts to keep all of us entertained. Must be those catchy songs, vibrant props and lively story telling that makes play come to live. The day was also well spent for me having lunch at the posh Mandarin Court and the kiddos spending their afternoon at playground inside Paragon. I took my time watching them play and blogging at the same time. Before we head home, the kiddos get to pick a gift from Toy'R'Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...