03 February 2011

Chinese New Year 2011











It's the time of the year when spring returns to the land of China. Here in Singapore, it has been raining almost everyday for the past few days. However, the weather didn't dampen my mood. In fact, I'm looking forward to CNY for the first time after I started working, I'm able to take a long leave to celebrate Chinese New Year finally. Having more time and energy these days, I'm able to do more than just spring cleaning. This time round, I even managed to paint the toilet ceiling and walls at home. Another plus point was that I managed to make some minor changes to the geomancy at house for better harmony & fortune. I think my wife would be proud of her husband. Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...