10 December 2005

Trip Update......

Waiting for coach to clear the custom at 2nd Link Terminal

This trip was quite relaxing but the makan wasn't that good cos only limited choices in the resort. However, all of us still enjoy the trip.

Daddy coaching Cousin Benedict korkor to swim

I kept my promise of showing you the big whale float my kiasu mummy bot for me

Hungry after a 'long swim'

<Getting ready for dinner> <Ben korkor watching cartoon network>


Having dinner together














Look at my handsome daddy (daddy asked me to say wan)!














Me enjoying myself on the banana truck ride














Personal time for gong gong and ah ma














Daddy and Mummy rather carry a snake than me, hmph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...