26 December 2005

My 1st X'mas


Yay, Christmas time finally. Heard that the adults are having a popiah feast and tea appreciation today. Aunties, uncles, cousins and my godpa will be going over to granny's place. As usual, chef of the day will be ah ma and granny. Ah ma will cook the vegetarian style and granny the non-vegetarian one. Uncle Kelvin will be displaying his expertise on tea appreciation demonstration. Gong gong will be the happiest person as he's a tea lover mah.



Hmm..seems like it's another hugging fest. They just love carrying me, maybe I'm just too adorable liao. (for sure, mummy will say I thick-skin one)

Wow, I got lots of Christmas pressies today. Hurray!

Daddy definitely wanna keep godpa behind for some rounds of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...