04 November 2005

Going Potty


Ah ma has been asking mummy to get me a potty so that baking training can start soon. However, you know lah, my lazy mummy always says ok but then forget to do until ah ma buay tahan liao so bot one blue round potty for me today.

Ever since I started on solids, my output has always been mashy, not like the milky creamy one. It wasn't difficult for ah ma to train me afterall cos I will give out signal whenever I'm ready for BUSINESS. My eyebrow frowns, my face turns red and my mouth goes into a convoluted shape with 'mmmp' sound coming out.

Whenever ah ma hear me 'mmmp', she will place my bum on the potty immediately and coordinates 'mmmp' sounds together with me like stimulating me into the correct mood for baking.

I'll let out false signal at times tricking ah ma, poor ah ma has to 'mmmp' for quite long before getting some result. Ah ma always jokingly says that she'll poo before I do! Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...