01 November 2005

My Reflections

This is a rather difficult month to take care baby Wen cos her tantrums throwing has got worse. Last month was like honeymoon and now is like hell. She cries often over the slightest thing and she has difficulty falling asleep in the nights leading to more crying. I guess this is pretty common in babies. Hopefully I'll not lose my cool towards her. She can be such an angel at times but when she chose to be a devil, I'm really at my wits end. Leaving her alone to settle down then picking her up again to pacify her is my best solution so far. Looking after baby really is no joke but it can be really fun and fulfilling when you see her changes and developments. When she returns with a sweet smile, you noe that every effort and time u put in is worthwhile .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...