02 April 2005

Preggie Moment.....

Entry by Mummy

We were so excited when we first saw our baby during the routine scan. The most enjoyable moment being pregnant is when I feel the baby moving inside me. All her punches and kicks inside is so sweet. Every single movement of her is so dear to me, it's as if the baby is interacting with me. This kinda experience is really beyond words.

Looking thru the ultrasound pic of Wenzel, I was amazed by the nature creation of god. It's beyond my imagination how a kidney bean looking shape thing could develop into a human figure. Although it was just a small dot, we were already feeling very excited when we got to keep the very first pix of our little one!

My fav pic of Wenzel is actually showing the shape of her face with facial features. From this pic, I can roughly deduce tat Wen will resemble daddy more. We shall wait for her arrival in a month's time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...