26 October 2011

Family Photo Session

This post was really long overdue as October is a busy month for me.

It has been a long time since our last photo shoot at the studio. Erm...okay, maybe I have exaggerated. It wasn't ages ago actually. Our last photo shoot was Maternity Photo Session last year with Dream Garden Studio to capture the journey of my last preggie look b4 closing production :D

A photo shoot including the grandparents is something I hope to do in my mind. I looked thru SMH forum and shortlisted a few but decided on Foto-U Studio by Benjamin Loo. Besides capturing important milestone of the kids growing up, photo-taking at the studio is another great way for family bonding.

The whole session took more than an hour to complete and consisted ~180 shots in total. We enjoyed the photo shoot though the kids were tired after that. There were too many things to take note if you are lugging 3 kids along, so much so till I had forgotten to pack into my bag one of the kiddos' tee after the session.

Luckily Benjamin found the tee and mailed it back to me. I'd say Benjamin is professional in his work. He was prompt in his reply, provided whatever instructions needed to get ready prior to the actual day shoot and he gave sound advice on which photo to choose for print out. Thumbs up for his great service.

Enjoy the pics:







Thank you Benjamin for making everything of this possible!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...