29 April 2006

Day 1: Happy Hapi Day

On our way to chalet resort

We checked into the chalet at about 4pm on Friday, together with gong-gong and ah ma. Mummy said we were like bringing half of the house barangs there. However, poor gong-gong was the one carrying all the stuffs to our chalet unit when we reached as my muddle-minded mummy overlooked and asked the cabby to drop us at the reception instead. Luckily our unit wasn't that far away from the reception or else sure pengsan ah.

Whoa, the place was really big! There is a living room, dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and a huge area outside the chalet for BBQ. This is daddy and mummy's fav getaway in Singapore as it can accomodate lots of people. Gu-por booked another unit nearby us for her family.

Tat's me playing with the deco thingy...

Me gonna kajiao daddy and pester him to gimme 1 balloon

I just sit down there and shake legs :P

Decos done up liao

Mummy even decorated my highchair


Mummy was afraid that tmr will be very busy so Daddy and Mummy had to put up my birthday decorations. Haha... I just sit down there shake leg and kajiao them :P. So up a sesame street banner that says "Happy Birthday"! There were balloons for sure and Daddy was in-charge of that cos mummy was too lazy to do the climbing up job. Heh heh, however, she took over the task after daddy left for BBQ at gu-por's unit 'cos she did not dare tell daddy that his balloon-bundling skill was sooo...ahem...better not say lah, sekali he dun wanna let me celebrate my birthday them cham liao loh...hehe

Gong-gong was busy familiarising the kitchen workflow in preparation for tmr's 'battle'. He's going to cook great stuffs together with ah ma for all my guests. Soon I was eager to explore the resort - what else, in my pushchair of course since I still dunno how to walk. I'm at the mercy of whoever pushing me, so I better behave myself or I dun get to go anywhere. Haiz...

Ah ma, gong-gong and mummy did not join in the BBQ fiesta at gu-por's unit 'cos they are HERBIVORES. I'm a vegetarian baby too! However, mummy went over there after finished feeding me milk. Darn, they counted me out. Anyway I have pon pon liao, I oso dun wanna kena those smelly smoke on my hair and clothes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...