02 October 2005

Without You

Ever since I found out the joys of pulling myself upwards, I will never fail to do that whenever I grab hold onto something. This has caused the panic among the adults of course! Besides this, ah ma always comments about my bad sleeping habits. I'll turn 360 deg when sleeping machiam like taking some kinda rides. I've changed my style recently, I tend to move upwards, got myself stuck at one corner and my head will be rubbing against the metal rod that support the bassinet in the playpen causing redness on my forehead. Fear that I might injure my soft spot, ah ma asked mummy to lower down the bassinet. However, it can only prevent me from flipping over and falling out of the playpen. It does not solve the problem of knocking against the metal rod at all, so mummy decided to do away the playpen and let me sleep on king koil super-single size mattress. It's comfy though but I'll still miss my rockable playpen. Goodbye my companion for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...