08 June 2005

2 days 1 nite

Wah, little Wen went for a 2 days 1 nite holiday @such a young age. Nah, actually is to stay over at my her granny and grandpa's place cos my mum need to go back her home prepare rice dumplings for the coming Dumpling Day. She has been staying with us since the day Wen came home cos she did the confinement for me. Niway, my MIL oso wanna try out looking after little Wen since the arrangement was she is suppose to be my caregiver when I return to work in July.

However, little Wen throw tantrum during her stay over there and drain everyone's energy out. She was being labeled as a little tyrant. My IL went thru a great deal to pacify her. My mum learnt about this and decided to come back home 1 day earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...